Darril Wilburn uzstāsies otrajā Baltijas Lean forumā 21. aprīlī2016 04 01
Lean.lv already second year is a partner of BALTIC LEAN FORUM 2016. You are cordially invited to the annual conference for managers of companies and company divisions BALTIC LEAN FORUM 2016.
This year we will discuss best practices:
- Implementation of LEAN strategies: tools and role of the manager
- Standardisation of management
- Identification of LEAN maturity levels and working with each level
- Why LEAN implementation fails: major errors of Lithuanian organisations
- How to make the LEAN system part of the organisational DNR
- LEAN in a services organisation: Wells Fargo (bank) practice. How introduction of Lean increased labour productivity by 136% and quality by 54% , and reduced order execution time by 65%
- LEAN in the public sector
- Challenges of employee engagement – love for LEAN that lasts for two years? SBA practice
- LEAN in the retail trade and office: Statoil practice, etc.
Speakers of the Forum will share their experience and insights:
Darril Wilburn, Consultant, Honsha, former leadership training manager at Toyota Motor Manufacturing (USA)
Chris Vogel, Lecturer, Lean Enterprise Institute, former vice president of a division of one of US banks Wells Fargo (USA).
Algimantas Markauskas, Director General, Thermo Fisher Scientific Baltics, CEO of the year 2016
Alvis Vagulis, Operations Vice President, Member of the Board, HansaMatrix (Latvia)
Mindaugas Sinkevičius, Director, Sodra
Gintautas Vitkevičius, Director General, SBA furniture company
Daiva Pivoriūnienė , Retail Trade Director, Statoil Fuel and Retail Lietuva, and others.
FULL PROGRAM >>> http://konferencijos.vz.lt/lean2016/en/program/
Meet LEAN community here! Last year over 500 members of the business community attended LEAN 2015 organised by Verslo Žinios and 98% of the surveyed participants replied that the conference fully justified or exceeded their expectations.
Let’s meet in the Forum!